Welcome to the build of my reef tank

Over the next few months I will be posting PICS and a short posting of the build of my 110 GL. Reef tank. It will be set up as a dividing wall in-between my living room and dining room. The tank will be Glass with dimensions of 48 "L 18" W 30" T with an overflow box built in at one end that will have 2) 1 1/2" outlets and 2) 3/4" inlets. I will be building the stand as a complete cabinet and book shelves. Please feel free to leave feedback to my post. Thanks for visiting reef keeper

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Finaly got the tank

<-----
Here's the tank setting in place for now, also got the canopee built that will house the lighting.
There will be 3) 4" fans at this end , 1 will be set to run any time the lights are on the other 2 will connect to the Neptune jr that will turn them on if the temp get to high
------------>

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.