Welcome to the build of my reef tank

Over the next few months I will be posting PICS and a short posting of the build of my 110 GL. Reef tank. It will be set up as a dividing wall in-between my living room and dining room. The tank will be Glass with dimensions of 48 "L 18" W 30" T with an overflow box built in at one end that will have 2) 1 1/2" outlets and 2) 3/4" inlets. I will be building the stand as a complete cabinet and book shelves. Please feel free to leave feedback to my post. Thanks for visiting reef keeper

Monday, July 23, 2007

Finly Some more to post










Its been to long since I last posted an update , I finally finished the lower cabinet work for the tank stand and started some of the trim work and hopefully I can start the staining soon, I also found A new forum that also dose a podcast on reef aquariums that I have been enjoying and have found it very insightful there is a link that has I have added for The Talking Reef web sight. I also started to do some research on the inhabitants that I would like to include in my reef set up.



<--Yellow Leather


Green Montipora -->


This is just a start the will be more to fallow soon. Thanks for looking

No comments: