Welcome to the build of my reef tank

Over the next few months I will be posting PICS and a short posting of the build of my 110 GL. Reef tank. It will be set up as a dividing wall in-between my living room and dining room. The tank will be Glass with dimensions of 48 "L 18" W 30" T with an overflow box built in at one end that will have 2) 1 1/2" outlets and 2) 3/4" inlets. I will be building the stand as a complete cabinet and book shelves. Please feel free to leave feedback to my post. Thanks for visiting reef keeper

Wednesday, June 6, 2007

More of the book shelf done



Here I almost have the book shelves completed. I have added the backs and the shelf supports, next I will be putting the final sheeting on and giving a facing then the glass shelves. I would also like to take this time to thank my LFS, The Living Art Aquarium for all there help and feed back to all my questions Thank you both.

No comments: