Welcome to the build of my reef tank

Over the next few months I will be posting PICS and a short posting of the build of my 110 GL. Reef tank. It will be set up as a dividing wall in-between my living room and dining room. The tank will be Glass with dimensions of 48 "L 18" W 30" T with an overflow box built in at one end that will have 2) 1 1/2" outlets and 2) 3/4" inlets. I will be building the stand as a complete cabinet and book shelves. Please feel free to leave feedback to my post. Thanks for visiting reef keeper

Friday, June 1, 2007

My plans for the plumbing


This is my plans for the plumbing of the tank, with the help from the LFS and some friends at some for the online reef forums I think that this is the way to go. As I am getting closer for the tank to set on its new home I cant what for it to get here. I talk to the LFS today and they seed that it was delayed do to the factory was behind on the custom built tank and it will not be shipped til the middle of the month.
Click on pics to in large

No comments: