Welcome to the build of my reef tank

Over the next few months I will be posting PICS and a short posting of the build of my 110 GL. Reef tank. It will be set up as a dividing wall in-between my living room and dining room. The tank will be Glass with dimensions of 48 "L 18" W 30" T with an overflow box built in at one end that will have 2) 1 1/2" outlets and 2) 3/4" inlets. I will be building the stand as a complete cabinet and book shelves. Please feel free to leave feedback to my post. Thanks for visiting reef keeper

Monday, September 24, 2007

Some more progress


As you can see there was a change in the cabinet, I added a sitting bench to it that also added more space for the equipment as the top is hinged in two sections that give access to the inside. I also started the trim work and got the lights added to the book shelves they are controlled with a dimmer, also got the glass shelves in place.


From this view you can see the 26 gal. tank that will be used in the making of the sump/refug. hopefully by the next time I post the cabinet will be done and stained and the sump/refug. done.

No comments: