Welcome to the build of my reef tank

Over the next few months I will be posting PICS and a short posting of the build of my 110 GL. Reef tank. It will be set up as a dividing wall in-between my living room and dining room. The tank will be Glass with dimensions of 48 "L 18" W 30" T with an overflow box built in at one end that will have 2) 1 1/2" outlets and 2) 3/4" inlets. I will be building the stand as a complete cabinet and book shelves. Please feel free to leave feedback to my post. Thanks for visiting reef keeper

Monday, May 7, 2007

Week 2 day 2

Well here we are in day 2 on the second week I have started some more of the plywood sheeting for the book shelve part of the stand/wall This side for the Stand/wall will have a book shelve that is 32"W x 42" T x 9-1/2" D it will have 2 glass shelves with under cabinet lights and will be home for all my marine Aquarium Books. The other side will have the same shelve but will only be 6-1/2" D, this will be home for the food and test kits and will have no lighting.

No comments: